WE INVEST IN YOU – At The Eco Plumbers, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
The Eco Plumbers is a growing, full-service residential plumbing company located in Hilliard, Ohio. Locally-owned and operated, and BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007, our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential plumbing services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco Plumbers has enjoyed double-digit growth for the past 5 years and continues to be engaged in exciting and aggressive growth plans. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, and when we win, we take time to celebrate and give back to the community.
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered
- Supplemental insurance offered
- 401k with company match at 4% (eligible at 9 months)
- Paid training, on-going instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Hourly and extra incentive programs
- Fully stocked trucks and field support
- Uniforms and health shots
- Tool assistance program and opportunity for a boot allowance
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
The Eco Plumbers is seeking Apprentice Plumbers to learn the trade and develop a skill for life. Assist in diagnosing, installing, and repairing plumbing systems in residential homes. You will build long-term relationships with clients who request you by name because they appreciate excellent service and workmanship. Join our team and train to become a 5-star rated Service Consultant.
- Follow our service system and educate the customer on products and services
- Meet and exceed key performance requirements
- Learn to deliver quality workmanship on our products and services (possess necessary tools to do the job)
- Support lead technician in maintaining a clean, organized job site and truck
- Assist in properly completing jobs; adhering to quality checklists, safety, and code requirements
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services
- Maintain a professional appearance and deliver a knowledgeable service experience to win new referrals and repeat business
- Participate actively in all training, department, and company meetings
- Knowledgeable about company mission, policies, and guarantees
- Perform physical activity with no restrictions in various climate conditions
We are a Company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- Mechanically inclined with a preferred background in technical skills
- Valid driver’s license, 4 points or less and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
At The Ecoplumbers, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings the Company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!