The Eco Plumbers is looking for an energetic individual for the role of Marketing Intern. This person will support the marketing team and enjoy hands-on participation in a variety of marketing activities specific to the home service industry.
SEASONAL: Full-time, $20/hr. Beginning 5/10/21 – 8/10/21 Flexible/Opportunity to extend
What you’ll do:
- Support the marketing department by participating in brand reputation and lead generation activities, as well as internal marketing to support our exciting company culture
- Participate in important daily administrative tasks to ensure organization and coordination of department activities
- Participate in variety of projects and events per the marketing calendar as needed by marketing team
- Learn about the home service industry, our network partnership, operational systems and training systems
- Learn about and participate in marketing campaigns and programs across all marketing channels including TV, radio, outdoor, direct mail, website, email, social media, online lead generation and events.
- Learn about and participate in creative production for marketing campaigns
What you’ll need:
- Working toward completion of Bachelor’s degree, Business/Marketing (Jr/Sr)
- Good understanding of marketing principles
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Positive attitude and willing to learn; good retention of information
- Willingness to learn about the inner workings of a residential plumbing company
- Ability to work independently, as well as work effectively in a team environment
- Willingness to share ideas freely and ask questions to learn quickly
- Capable of being detail-oriented and managing time effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point
Any special skills to share? Photographic or videography skills, Data analysis, other creative software skills such as Canva.com, or other skills are a plus!