WE INVEST IN YOU – At The Eco Plumbers, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
Sign on Bonus of $2,500 to join our team.
The Eco Plumbers is a growing, full-service residential plumbing company located in Hilliard, Ohio. Locally owned and operated, and BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007, our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential plumbing services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco Plumbers has enjoyed double-digit growth for nearly a decade and continues to be engaged in exciting and aggressive growth plans. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, and when we win, we take time to celebrate and give back to the community.
PAY AND BENEFITS:
Hourly Base Pay: $30.00
Sign on Bonus of $2500!
First, Second, and Weekend Shifts Available
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages
- Tool insurance, Aflac, Short-term and supplemental insurance
- 401k with company match at 4%
- Paid training, ongoing instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Extra incentive programs and bonuses structures
- Fully stocked trucks, gas cards, parts runners, and helpers
- Opportunity to Dispatch from home and a variety of shifts are available
- Uniforms for all seasons provided at no cost
- Tool assistance program and opportunity for a boot allowance
- Holiday gifts, bonuses, 2 company parties annually with giveaways and more
- Stocked breakroom providing snacks and coffee for team member enjoyment
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
The Eco Plumbers are seeking HVAC Technicians, Installers, and Comfort Advisors to join our growing team. Your job as an HVAC technician is to help our customers find a comfortable temperature, no matter what the weather is like outside, while helping them save money each month on utility bills without sacrificing comfort by offering options to improve the current system. HVAC technicians must be ready to repair, install or maintain all heating and cooling systems in a home or office building.
- Complete all calls efficiently, troubleshoot malfunctions and educate customers
- Meet and exceed key performance requirements
- Deliver quality workmanship (possess necessary tools to do the job)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and truck
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services
- Maintain a professional appearance and deliver a knowledgeable service experience to win new referrals and repeat business
- Participate actively in all training, department and company meetings.
- Knowledgeable about company mission, policies, and guarantees
We are a Company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- 3+ years of Experience
- Complete knowledge of the National Code and Local Codes
- Valid driver’s license, 4 points or less and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Understand and comply with OSHA rules and regulations
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
At The Eco Plumbers, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings to the Company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $30.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: One location