WE INVEST IN YOU – At The Eco Plumbers, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
Voted a top workplace in Columbus for three consecutive years, The Eco Plumbers is THE place to work. We are a full-service residential plumbing company headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio. We are BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007. Our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential plumbing services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco Plumbers team has achieved significant growth for over a decade and continues to be engaged in exciting plans for the future. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, celebrating our wins and giving back to the community.
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages
- Tool insurance, Aflac, Short-term and supplemental insurance
- 401k with company match at 4%
- Paid training, ongoing instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Extra incentive programs and bonuses
- Fully stocked trucks, gas cards, parts runners, and helpers
- Opportunity to dispatch from home
- A variety of shifts are available
- Uniforms for all seasons are provided at no cost
- Tool assistance program and opportunity for a boot allowance
- Stocked break room with snacks and coffee for team members’ enjoyment
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
The Eco Plumbers are seeking individuals who love working outside. IMMEDIATE HIRES for hard workers who will dig and install work that is sold by our Sales team. This is a full time position (**NOT SEASONAL**) with plenty of opportunity to grow and further your career within our company.
- Work on a team to install exterior residential plumbing, including sewers, water service, and downspout drainage systems.
- Perform physical activity with no restrictions in various climate conditions
- Work in tight; sometimes uncomfortable spaces
- Remain mindful of small changes indicating cracks and possible cave-ins
- Complete Osha10, AED and Competent Person Training
- Work alongside the installer to meet and exceed key performance requirements
- Deliver quality workmanship (possess necessary tools to do the job)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and truck
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services
- Participate actively in all training, department, and company meetings.
We are a Company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- Ability to maneuver a dump truck
- Capable of lifting up to 100lbs
- Strong organizational skills for stocking and operations
- Valid driver’s license, 4 points or less and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
At The Eco Plumbers, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings the Company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations