Website The Eco Plumbers
Saving the Day, Protecting the Future™
Experienced Residential Service Plumber at The Eco Plumbers
The Eco Plumbers is growing and we’re adding to our team! If you have a winning attitude and like to help people in their homes—and in their communities—we’d like to meet you!
Our team members deliver 5-star service to their clients, and The Eco Plumbers continually invests in technical and service training, plus 1-on-1 coaching! You might say our team is empowered to succeed—for themselves and for their families! The Eco Plumbers offers excellent pay and great benefits, so consider joining our team!
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered
- Supplemental insurance offered
- 401k with company match at 4% (eligible at 9 months)
- Paid training, on-going instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Hourly and extra incentive programs
- Fully stocked trucks and field support
- Uniforms and health shots
- Tool assistance program and opportunity for a boot allowance
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
The Eco Plumbers is seeking experienced plumbers to diagnose, repair and install residential plumbing systems. Help lead your clients to informed and confident buying decisions with a focus on service, not selling. You will build long-term relationships with clients who request you by name because they appreciate excellent service and workmanship. Join our team and become a 5-star rated service consultant.
- Follow our service system and educate the customer on products and services
- Meet and exceed key performance requirements
- Deliver quality workmanship (possess necessary tools to do the job)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and truck
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services
- Maintain a professional appearance and deliver a knowledgeable service experience to win new referrals and repeat business
- Participate actively in all training, department and company meetings.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations
- Knowledgeable about company mission, policies, and guarantees
- Perform physical activity with no restrictions in various climate conditions
We are a Company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
Residential Plumber Qualifications:
- Proven plumbing experience with the desire to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today
- Knowledge of local plumbing codes and the ability to make on-the-job applications
- Skilled in soldering, pipe threading, fixture installation, gas leak testing, and repair
- Valid drivers license, 4 points or less and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
At The Eco Plumbers, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings the Company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!