WE INVEST IN YOU – At The Eco Plumbers, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
Sign on Bonus of $2,500 to join our team.
The Eco Plumbers is a growing, full-service residential plumbing company located in Hilliard, Ohio. Locally-owned and operated, and BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007, our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential plumbing services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco Plumbers has enjoyed double-digit growth for the past 5 years and continues to be engaged in exciting and aggressive growth plans. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, and when we win, we take time to celebrate and give back to the community.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered
- Supplemental insurance offered
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays, paid birthday off and paid vacation
- Excellent earning potential
- Paid training, on-going instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Hourly/Salary and extra incentive programs
- Fully stocked trucks and field support
- Uniforms and health shots
- Tool assistance program and opportunity for a boot allowance
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
The Eco Plumbers are seeking a Licensed Electrician to join our growing team. Our Electrician will need to be skilled in bonding and outlets. You will be working closely with our Install and Service teams to provide exceptional service for our customers. Join our team and become a 5-Star Electrician!
- Complete all calls efficiently, troubleshoot malfunctions and educate customers
- Meet and exceed key performance requirements
- Deliver quality workmanship (possess necessary tools to do the job)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and truck
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services
- Maintain a professional appearance and deliver a knowledgeable service experience to win new referrals and repeat business
- Participate actively in all training, department and company meetings.
- Knowledgeable about company mission, policies, and guarantees
We are a Company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- Determine condition of electrical equipment, troubleshoot malfunctions, and determine needed repairs
- Previous experience working on residential electrical systems
- Extensive experience in Bonding and Outlets
- Complete knowledge of the National Electrical Code and local codes
- Valid driver’s license, 4 points or less and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Understand and comply with OSHA rules and regulations
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
- State of Ohio Electrical Contractor’s License
At The Eco Plumbers, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings the Company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $78,000.00 per year