WE INVEST IN YOU – At The Eco Plumbers, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
The Eco Plumbers is a growing, full-service residential plumbing company located in Hilliard, Ohio. Locally owned and operated, and BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007, our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential plumbing services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco Plumbers has enjoyed double-digit growth for nearly a decade and continues to be engaged in exciting and aggressive growth plans. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, and when we win, we take time to celebrate and give back to the community.
PAY AND BENEFITS:
Hourly Base Pay: $17.50 – $19.00
Plus Weekly Bonus: $80 – $100 Average
First, Second, and Weekend Shifts Available
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Paid breaks and shift differential
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages
- 401k with company match at 4%
- Paid training, ongoing instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Extra incentive programs and bonuses structures
- Uniforms for all seasons provided at no cost
- Stocked breakroom providing snacks and coffee for team member enjoyment
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
Join our team of optimizers! Start your career path with The Eco Plumbers where you will be empowered to directly impact the Company’s success from day one and every day thereafter. Taking pride in delivering 5-star customer service will always be recognized and rewarded. This is definitely not your old school, 9-5 gig and definitely not your average call center and that’s just the way we like it!
Our goal as a department is to work hard, play hard and “book the call” to win every day!
- Provide 5-star customer service every day. After all, without helping people we do not exist
- Accurately enter client information and to convert incoming calls into booked opportunities
- Take pride in the quality of work you create
- Communicate with our clients via electronic formats, live chat, portals, and email
- Manage clients satisfaction, with happy calls, cards and responding to reviews
- Be apart of a team where you are empowered to share ideas to improve processes and the customer experience
- Take ownership of each clients satisfaction from start to finish
- Have a great attitude and be willing to learn and grow every day
We are a Company with a strong growth plan, and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient typist and easily adapt to new software applications
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated individual who enjoys winning as a team
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, and people-centric focus
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to collaborate
At The Eco Plumbers, you’ll be working with a great group of individuals who take pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for our clients. If you are ambitious and want to be a part of something truly special, then we’d like to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.50 per hour