WE INVEST IN YOU – At The Eco Plumbers, we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
The Eco Plumbers is a growing, full-service residential plumbing company located in Hilliard, Ohio. Locally-owned and operated, and BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007, our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential plumbing services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco Plumbers has enjoyed double-digit growth for the past 7 years and continues to be engaged in exciting and aggressive growth plans. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, and when we win, we take time to celebrate and give back to the community.
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance offered
- Supplemental insurance offered
- 401k with company match at 4% (eligible at 9 months)
- Paid training, on-going instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
Join our Finance & Accounting team! As an Accounting Coordinator you will perform a wide variety of accounting functions. This role will maintain financial records and reports, perform account reconciliations, assist with budget and close processes, assist with payroll, conduct internal and external audits, and maintain accounts receivable documentation.
We are a Company with a strong growth plan and you’ll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- Sage Intacct experience is a plus
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite, Excel and Google Drive
- Professional writing and correspondence skills
- High attention to detail and follow through
- Strong planning and decision-making skills
- Resourceful, takes initiative and is proactive
- Ability to act independently and determine priorities
- Communication and interpersonal skills, along with a proven ability to work effectively with others
- Bachelor’s’ degree or equivalent work experience required
At The Eco Plumbers, you’ll be working with a great team that takes pride in “Saving the day, protecting the future” for its clients. We respect the talents each individual brings the Company to help us reach our common goals, and we have fun getting there!