Coronavirus (COVID-19) The Eco Plumbers Safety Policy
A top priority of The Eco Plumbers is—and has always been—the health and safety of the communities we serve. Ensuring safe handling of the clean water in your home and proper disposal of wastes is an important job—one that greatly impacts healthy living.
With the current great concerns about COVID-19, we know that keeping your home’s plumbing system in peak operating condition goes hand in hand with protecting the health of those living there. For this reason, you can count on The Eco Plumbers to continue providing prompt service to homeowners while being even more diligent toward protecting against COVID-19.
The Eco Plumbers has implemented actions to keep our team healthy and safe, so they are ready to serve homeowners when service is needed. We are very committed to keeping clients safe and would like to share the following measures we are taking:
- No member of The Eco Plumbers team has traveled outside the USA in the past 6 months.
- Service team members will wear protective gloves and masks as needed, in addition to boot covers.
- Shared-use devices such as tablets used in the estimating process will be sanitized.
- Other equipment and trucks will be cleaned regularly.
- Our Quality Control team will ensure that our prevention measures stay current with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations.
As a 5-star home service company, we remain focused on our clients’ needs. If you have any special requests, please don’t hesitate to communicate with our Customer Service team ahead of your scheduled service.
Please join our team in taking these additional simple preventative measures to stay healthy.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after use of bathroom, before eating and after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of hands and rub together until dry.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth if hands are unwashed.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects or surfaces by using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
For additional information about preventing illness, go to the CDC Website
As we all work together to get through these challenging times, I’d like to say how grateful our team is for our clients who support The Eco Plumbers with their business. We continue to be ready to serve you.
Aaron Gaynor CEO / Owner